Glenmark Life Science Ltd Hiring 2022. Glenmark Life Science Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited [Glenmark] is an India-based growing pharmaceutical company headquartered at Mumbai [formerly, Bombay]. Incorporated in 1977, the Company is focused on the manufacture and marketing of formulation products and active pharmaceutical ingredients [API] in India as well as globally and enjoys a diversified and growing presence in regulated and developing international markets.
- Post Name: Executive-External Manufacturing
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Experienced:3 – 8 years
- Salary:₹ Not Disclosed.
Job Description: Glenmark Life Science Ltd Hiring For Executive-External Manufacturing !
Important Details :
- Post of date:09/08/2022
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Arrange samples of New products for Marketing approval from multiple vendors.
2. Finalize the vendor for new products delivery depending on commercial and technical feasibility.
3. Arrange tech pack and samples from TP vendor for QA evaluation
4. Intimate to QA for vendors manufacturing site audit if site / vendor is not approved.
5. Plan QA audit and arrange Audit compliances from vendor to meet necessary requirements.
6. Share tech pack and samples to QA for evaluation.
7. Initiate Product evaluation in GYAN system for QA and RnD evaluation.
8. Initiate FG and Vendor Code Creation request in GYAN system. Ensure its timely closure.
9. Arrange to resolve QA evaluation queries with help of supporting documents to get approval for Launch of New Product.
10. Initiate Technical agreement for New product launch.
11. Arrange approval on artworks from vendor and Shade cards for marketing / PDC approval.
12. Negotiate transfer price with vendor to get estimated GC.
13. Initiate Change control in SAP for New product and get approval from respective stakeholders for CC closures.
14. Arrange commercial documents like Launch plan / PO and provide to vendor well in advance to meet launch timelines.
15. Follow up with vendor for production schedule and arrange FG dispatches from vendor to CWH to meet the Launch plan / Quantities.
16. Arrange Raw data / COA and samples of commercial batches for QA evaluation.
17. Arrange approval to get Batches released from QA for further distribution.
18. Whenever required plan site visit to streamline / smoothen activities and process flow.
19. After launch of new product and once the launch plan is complete Handover the project to regular TP products Team.
20. Support to exhibit/regular batch projects as applicable.
21. Third Party vendor Agreements and Addendums.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.