Glenmark Life Science Ltd Hiring 2022 M. Pharm, Bsc or MSc,Diploma,B.tech for Project Trainee At Dahej, Navi Mumbai, Ankleshwar. Glenmark Life Science Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Post Name: Project Trainee
- Qualification: M. Pharm, Bsc or MSc,Diploma,B.tech
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
- Salary:₹ 1,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Job Description: Glenmark Life Science Ltd Hiring For Project Trainee !
Important Details :
- Post of date:29/07/2022
- Location: Dahej, Navi Mumbai, Ankleshwar
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Adhere to the Glenmark Code of Conduct at all times and attempt training assessments / assignments honestly and maintain data Integrity
- Planning and coordinating daily activities.
- Exposure in handling equipment’s like Reactor, Centrifuge, Blender, Sifter, Multi-mill etc., having understanding and compliance of clean room equipment.
- To ensure that work is aligned as per the GMP to achieve consistent results and documented accordingly.
- To highlight technical problems of API products concerning processes conditions and resolve problems/take corrective actions where necessary.
- Maintain safety practices & monitor the process efficiencies.
- Support audits & inspections by presenting training related information accurately & timely as requested by the auditing entity
- We are looking for people with solution oriented mind-set. Candidate needs to be technically sound, fast learner, adaptable & go-getter.
- We have following openings
——M.Sc. – Chemistry (Organic, Analytical, Inorganic etc.) (fresher)
——M. Pharmacy (fresher)
——Diploma Chemical (fresher)
——B.E./ B.Tech – Chemical engineering (fresher)
- Willing to work in shift as per roaster.
- Preference will be given to candidates with exemplary career graph; min. aggregate 55% & above.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.