Glenmark Pharma Recruitment 2021.Glenmark Pharma Notification full detailes below.Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.
Important Vacancy details:Interested and eligible candidates Apply Now Below Link.In case you are interested, kindly share me your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org and i would give you a call.
- Post Name: Medical Education Programs Support (MEPS) Personnel
- Qualification:MPharm, BPharm, MSc,
- Experience:01 – 5 Years
- Address:GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD,,GLENMARK HOUSE,B D S, AWANT MARG,CHAKALA ANDHERI EAST, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
- Openings: NA
Job Description:We are looking out for Medical Education Programs Support (MEPS) Personnel for Glenmark Pharmaceuticals based at Andheri, Mumbai location.
- Medical Education (ME) Programs Support (MEPS) Personnel is responsible to support stakeholders for initiation and conduct of Medical Education Programs.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders – Medical Advisors, Compliance department, Marketing and sales personals, External stakeholders – thought leaders, academic institutions for execution of medical education programs
- Critically review all proposals raised by stakeholders for medical education programs, CMEs, symposia, international speaker programs (ISPs), advisory boards, and other ME proposals.
- Critical review of all ME proposals documentation according to Glenmark compliance SOPs.
- Liaise with medical advisors/team leads on daily basis to review and approve the MRFs (Meeting Request Forms).
- Critical review of CVs of thought leaders for eligibility for the ME program and their categorization according to in-house compliance SOPs. Update the categorization of thought leaders on regular basis.
- Regular training and support to marketing and sales on MEIS procedures-SOPs. Coordinate with the sales and marketing leadership teams and help to resolve their queries/issues pertaining to proposal documents.
- Routine coordination with all stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of Medical Education Programs.
- On regular basis undertaking data Analysis & reporting on critical findings.
- Position will involve strategic thinking and project management around the ME programs initiated by sales, marketing and medical affairs.
- Work effectively on HO Based activities- Advisory board, International Speaker program, Webcast meets, CMEs, other ME prgrams etc.
- Adhere strictly to the internal compliance policies and legal and regulatory guidelines for medical education compliance.
MPharm, BPharm, MSc,
In case you are interested, kindly share me your updated resume on email@example.com and i would give you a call.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.