Glenmark Pharma recruitment 2021.Glenmark Pharma Notification full detailes below.Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Associate / Officer – In Vivo Biology Research (Pre-Clinical)
- Qualification: M. Pharm. / M.V.Sc. in Pharmacology
- Experience:02 – 06 Years
- Location:Navi Mumbai
- Openings: NA
Job Description: We are looking for Chemist for our division in Glenmark Pharma !
Roles and Responsibilities
This role requires working on Execution of and providing support to various pre-clinical models of inflammation and immunology. Covers all aspects of execution of various in-vivo pre-clinical tests. Day-to day deliverables comprise of (but may not be limited to) the following:
1. Preparation of reagents and drugs for various tests:
- Preparation of formulation for animal dosing
- Preparation of reagents for inhalation challenge or oral challenge
- Preparation of anesthesia for laboratory animals
2. Execution of various in-vivo experiments:
- Dosing of animals by intraperitoneal/oral/subcutaneous/intra-tracheal route
- Blood collection from retro-orbital route or tail vein or terminal bleeding of the animals
- Broncho alveolar lavage of the animals
- Storage of plasma/serum samples or tissues
3. Inspection of laboratory animals and handling animal drug administration
- Selection of animals of appropriate age, gender and weight
- Animal sensitization with various antigens by various routes
- Animal randomization
- Fasting of the animals
- Preparation of animals for oral, dermal or inhalation challenges.
4. Processing, analysis and compilation of data in the form of journals
- Separation of Plasma/serum from blood
- Entering the data in the excel or graph pad prism sheets
5. Coordinating with DMPK for sample submission
- Prepare format for sample submission to DMPK and submit the samples accordingly
6. Maintaining lab inventory
- Entering new chemicals in the inventory
- Maintenance of NCE log books
- Regular updating of chemical inventory
- New indents for chemicals.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: M. Pharm. / M.V.Sc. in Pharmacology
Experience: 2 to 6 Years working / on-job exposure in In Vivo pharmacology in Drug Discovery R&D/CRO
Knowledge and Skills:
- Should have basic understanding of drug discovery process.
- Know how to operate, Anesthetic machines, animal handling skills
- Basic know how of Surgical skills
- Basic understanding of pharmacology and immunology with specific focus on preclinical models of arthritis, asthma, Psoriais and Respiratory inflammation.
Interested Candidates may send their CV to Mr. Dhurjuti Dhibar on Dhurjuti.Dhibar@glenmarkpharma.com.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online