Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited Hiring 2022. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited [Glenmark] is an India-based growing pharmaceutical company headquartered at Mumbai [formerly, Bombay]. Incorporated in 1977, the Company is focused on the manufacture and marketing of formulation products and active pharmaceutical ingredients [API] in India as well as globally and enjoys a diversified and growing presence in regulated and developing international markets.
- Post Name: Team Members – Investigation (QC)
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced:10 – 12 years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting from Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:23/09/2022
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
CRoles and Responsibilities
- To have good knowledge in Quality Control instrumental techniques & various chromatographic softwares.
- To be well versed with method validations, pharmacopeia requirements, chromatographic practices etc.
- Have hands on experience of handling / testing various dosage forms & handling sophisticated instruments.
- Handling of QMS documents like OOS, OOT, Incident / Deviation investigation, Lab event etc.
- Knowledge on relevant Guidelines, USFDA inspection exposure.
- Have knowledge of electronic data management of Laboratory system.
- Review of QMS documents such as OOS, OOT, Incidents Deviation, CAPA, and product market complaint,
- Performing basic statistical evaluation of data.
- Performing root cause analysis of an occurred OOS, deviation / a typical event or Failure investigation using investigation tools viz. Fishbone diagram, 5 WHY Analysis, IS IS NOT Analysis, Peeling the Onion, Process Mapping / Flow Charts, Interviews and Brain Storming.
- Reviewing the adequacy of CAPAs with respect to the root cause investigations. To verify if the CAPA EC is well defined.
- Responding to internal as well as external audit observations with respect to investigation related observations.
- To be able to identify and notify atypical product trends while review of investigations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Functional – Excellent Investigation writing skills, excellent communication (written & oral) and documentation skills, well versed with Regulatory intelligence in Pharma Industry
Knowledge on relevant Guidelines
Technical – QC lab operations and well versed with various techniques, well versed with Analytical method development, Technology Transfer, Chromatographic Integrations and Investigations
Candidate with excellent written documentation skills and actively performing investigations will be preferred. Specialized training on Investigations will be an advantage.
Interested candidates pls share your updated resumes on email@example.com.