Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited Hiring 2022. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited [Glenmark] is an India-based growing pharmaceutical company headquartered at Mumbai [formerly, Bombay]. Incorporated in 1977, the Company is focused on the manufacture and marketing of formulation products and active pharmaceutical ingredients [API] in India as well as globally and enjoys a diversified and growing presence in regulated and developing international markets.
- Post Name: HR Assistant
- Qualification: Any graduate
- Experienced:1 – 2 years
- Salary: at par with the industries.
Job Description: Greeting from Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:20/09/2022
- Location: Mumbai (All Areas)
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
This role will support the Sr. HR Business Partner in Talent Acquisition and HR Operations activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:– Excellent exposure in End to End Talent Acquisition activities.
– Support the HRBP in sourcing, recruitment, & coordinating with stakeholder for candidate related information
– Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management.
– Supporting HRBP & HRSS team with onboarding, exits, salary input, and general employee management.
– Supporting employee & HRSS team with separation process, exit interview
– Orienting new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing Company policies & any other assistance required for settling in.
– Coordinating with all stakeholders (IT, hiring managers, HRBP, etc) to ensure a smooth onboarding process
– Point of Contact for joinings at the Head Office
– To resolve employee queries accurately and effectively.
– Maintaining trackers, MIS, record-keeping
Desired Candidate Profile
– Any graduate with at least 1 -2 years experience in TA and HR operations
– Should be a diligent worker, with a zest to learn and grow
– Candidates residing in Mumbai/ willing to commute to Andheri
– Excellent communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
Please share your CVs on Akanksha.Chilka@glenmarkpharma.com