Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited Walk In Interview 2022. Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.GACL is one of the largest producers of Caustic Soda in India, with a production capacity of 1087 TPD. We are accredited with ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 50001:2018. Our QHSEEn policy reflects our emphasis and commitments.
- Qualification: Deputy General Manager / Chief Manager (Safety & Environment, Fire)/Senior Manager (Security)/ Senior Engineer (Instrumentation)/Senior Officer (Stores)/Senior Officer / Officer (HR – T&D)
- Qualification: B.E (Chem) / B. Tech (Chem) / B.Sc (Chemistry) /ME/ MTech Environment /MSW / MHRM / MBA (HR)
Job Description: Greeting from Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: BARODA/DAHEJ
- Post of date:17/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
General Terms and conditions for all advertised positions:
- Recruitment for the advertised positions are for a long term contract
- The suitable and competent candidate would be offered a 5-year contract
- The contract shall be extendable for similar term on same or higher level based upon satisfactory performance and Management’s discretion
- Candidates having experience in Heavy Chemicals / Fertilizers / Petrochemicals industries will be given preference.
- Candidates should have full time qualification at required level in the respective discipline.
- Canvassing in any manner may disqualify the applicant.
- The company reserves its right to accept and/or reject the applicant without assigning any reason.
- Merely fulfilling the educational qualification does not necessarily entitle applicants to be called for personal interview. Relaxation in age may be given to deserving candidates.
- The company reserves its right to transfer / place employees anywhere in India or abroad for all positions.
- We do not discriminate on account of Sex, Caste and Religion.
- There are total 13 levels in Management category (M 0 being highest).
- For the Management Category positions, the promotion cycle of 04 years starts from 01st July of the respective year. The high performers may be considered for promotion on completion of 03 years’ service.
- On request a copy of promotion guidelines and Performance assessment can be shared. Interested candidates may send their request to firstname.lastname@example.org