Gujarat Liqui Pharmacaps Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021 MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization for Sr. Analyst – Quality Control At Vadodara . Gujarat Liqui Pharmacaps Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr. Analyst – Quality Control
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 4 to 9 years
Job Description: Gujarat Liqui Pharmacaps Pvt Ltd Hiring For Sr. Analyst – Quality Control !
- Important Details :
- Location: Vadodara
- Post of date: 27/12/2021
- Contact:If interested, please call on 9227575601.
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience on sophisticated instruments / equipments like HPLC, AAS as well as TOC,Dissolution Apparatus.
- Maintaining highest level of Data Integrity in Quality Control Department (QC).
- Ensuring Compliance to Good Laboratory Practices and ensuring Validation processes in QC.
- Ensuring Day-to-day activity regarding water analysis, Raw Material and Finished Product analysis.
- Ensuring sampling and testing of Raw and Packaging Materials.
- Ensuring all activities related to quality control functions like chemical, microbiological (if required) as well as physical analysis of raw materials and finished products.
- Ensuring calibration of all Quality Control Instruments/Equipments. You also have to ensure that you will periodically carry out the Regular Preventive Maintenance (RPM) of Instruments / Equipments on priority basis.
- Stability sample charging and on time analysis.
- Updating and cleaning or mishandling of chemicals or glasswares.
- In process sample (bulk & gelatin) sampling and analysis by chemical and instrumental mean.
- Ensuring finished product analysis by chemical and instrumental means.
- Ensuring standardization/Preparation of analytical solution and buffers.
- Maintaining all documents as per Good Laboratory Practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
(01) Well Disciplined and Punctual with very good Daily Habits and Life Style.
(02) Very Warm & well mannered Personality with good Communication and Analytical Skills.
(03) Thorough with Good Accounting Practices, Overseas Branch Accounting, handling and managing Sales Proceeds received in Foreign Exchange, managing GST/IGST, Domestic/Overseas Sales and Collections, managing Working Capital requirements and fund flow.
(05) Adept in Team Building capabilities, you should be comfortable in managing Bank Facilities, Income Tax related issues/hearings and Statutory/Internal Audits.
(05) Respectful to all Religions, Cultures and Colours. You must also not be involved in Gender biased Practices.
(06) Should be having valid Passport, Driving License and willing to travel at short notices.
(07) Not consuming Tobacco, in any form, and/or abusive of Drugs.
(08) Since we shall be spending enormous amount of our time and resources on your Recruitment, Induction and Trainings, you should be willing to stay in our employment for at least 05 years.
Perks and Benefits
(01) Excellent Working Culture and environment with absolute Professional dealings!
(02) Good Emoluments matching Industry Norms.
(03) Exciting Career Path and Growth.
Gujarat Liqui Pharmacaps Pvt Ltd is an ISO 13485:2015 and WHO – GMP certified leading global player in Bio – Pharma sector having more than 15 years of operational experience, situated at Hyderabad. We also have offices located in USA. Innovative, ever motivated Research team and uncompromising manufacturing team in providing quality products are our strength.