Harman Finochem Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Harman Finochem Ltd is a leading India-based Pharmaceutical Company which specializes in the manufacture and export of more than 45+ Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APls) of which 10+ are Essential Drugs as per the WHO Model List. We deliver top quality products to more than 75+ countries across the globe..
Important Details :
- Post of date:17/10/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk in Interview for our API Manufacturing Facility based in Shendra- Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar (Aurangabad. )
- On Sunday, 22nd October 23 between 9:00AM TO 3:00 PM
- Venue:Harman Finochem Ltd. Plot No-A100, MIDC Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra,Chhat.Sambhajinagar (MS)-431154.
- Contact – Pawanjeetkaur Dhalwale
Openings of Below Position.
A) Department & Designation & – Production- Solvent Recovery Unit (Asst. Officer/ Officer/ Sr. Officer)
Qualification & Experience- Dip (Chemical)/ /BE( Chemical)/B. Tech (Chemical)/ M.Sc. with 2 TO 8 Yrs. Exp. In API Solvent Recovery Unit. Production.
Desired Skill Set- Having Exposure of working in Solvent Recovery Unit. Handling on Distillation Columns, Azeotropic Distillation. Solvent Balance & Documentation
B) Department & Designation & – Production- API- Sterile (Officer/Sr. Officer)
Qualification & Experience- B.Sc.(Chemistry)/M.Sc. (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry) with 3 TO 8 Yrs. Exp. in API Sterile Production.
Desired Skill Set- Candidate who have exposure of working in API Sterile/Aspectic Area (Filling Area). Perform & review of CIP & SIP, Autoclave & Isolator.
C) Department & Designation & –Production (API)- Apprentice Trainee
Qualification & Experience- B.Sc.(Chemistry)/Dip (Chemical) Passed in the year of 21,22 & 23. (Fresher)
Desired Skill Set- Candidate who are interested to work in Production Area as apprentice Trainee.
D) Department & Designation & – QC- (Officer/ Sr. Officer/ Executive)
Qualification & Experience-M.Sc. (Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry) with
3 TO 12 Yrs Exp. In API QC.
Desired Skill Set- Exposure of working in HPLC/ GC/ICPMS/ Validation/ Reviewer/ Investigation/Wet Chemical.
E) Department & Designation & – Microbiologist (Officer)
Qualification & Experience- M.Sc. (Micro) with 2 TO 4 Yrs.
Desired Skill Set- Candidate who have exposure of environment monitoring, media preparation, water analysis, TOC analysis, MLT Testing.
- Interested candidates may walk in with their updated Resumes.
- Candidates who have experience in Pharma & Chemical Manufacturing can attend the interview and willing to relocate.
- Those who are not able to attend the interview can share their Resume.
- Male Candidate preferred.