HCL Technologies Limited Walk In Interview 2022 . HCL Technologies Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send Your Resume HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
- Post Name: E-Mail Support
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 0 to 1 years
- Contact: Priyanka Shastri ( 8076024891 )
Job Description: HCL Technologies Limited Hiring For E-Mail Support !
Important Details :
- Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Interview Date & Venue -25 August – 27 August , 12.00 PM – 5.00 PM/ A-8/9, Sector-60, Noida- 201301 (nearby metro sector 59 Noida)
- Post of date:23/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
HCL Offers Great Opportunity to make a career, with American global corporation who is a leading search engine worldwide.
Type of Requirement:- E-Mail Support (only Freshers) (Excellent Written & Verbal Communication is a must) .
Only Immediate joiner
Salary – 3 LPA Shifts – 24* 7
5 days working – 2 days off – Rotational offs.
Required Qualification:- Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream.
Required Work Experience:
- Good fluency of the English language, both written and spoken
- Looking for fresher in customer support, email support order management, project management, KPO/BPO or customer service experience preferably in Order management/Order fulfillment.
- Experience handling complaints; driven to deliver an excellent customer experience through resolutions and adherence to response times
- Experience working and managing communications, with multiple cross-functional teams/stakeholders.
Work Location :
Client Site, DLF Cyber city, Gurgaon / Gurugram.
Skill set Required :-
*Excellent English Written Communication Skills.
*Strong E-Mail Writing Skills with focus on Customer Service.
*Solving Customer Queries Via E-Mail.
Job Description –
- As an Order Management Specialist, you will be responsible for processing simple to complex orders, and handling inquiries from the client with high accuracy and efficiency.
- You will ensure compliance to all company and business policies, administer all open sales orders, and ensure appropriate order flow.
- You will own and manage the internal order to cash processes for multiple products to ensure it complies with organizational policies.
- You will learn and process all products offered in the logo..
- Team oriented/team player
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking abilities
- High attention to detail, and high level of professionalism
- Proactive, self motivated, self starter, minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills and strong decision-making skills committed to resolution and compliance
- Strong organizational, time and workflow management skills
- HR Screening
- Written Test related to Case Studies / Emails.
- Operations / Client Interview.
Recruiter Contact (Call/Whatsapp)
HCL Technologies Limited,
A-8/9, Sector-60, Noida- 201301 (nearby metro sector 59 Noida)
Carry 1 Resume, 1 ID & 1 Vaccination Certificate
Do not carry any laptop or Charger or data carrier for walk-in interviews.