HCL Technologies Limited Walk In Interview 2023.HCL Technologies Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send Your Resume HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
- Post Name: Service desk
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced: 0 – 3 years
Job Description: Greeting With HCL Technologies Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Lucknow
- Post of date:14/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
Date: Monday, 20th March’23
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Venue: HCL IT CITY, Lucknow
Address: Gate No. 1, SDC 02 Building, Chak Gajaria Farms, Sultanpur Road, Lucknow.
HCLTech is organizing a walk-in recruitment drive on Monday, 20th March’23. Please find the company profile and other relevant details below.
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 219,000+ people across 54 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending September 30, 2022 totaled $12.1 billion. To learn how we can supercharge progress for you, visit hcltech.com.
Position: Service desk
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Location: Candidate should hold a government address proof of Uttar Pradesh only.
Qualification: Any graduate
Marks in class XII: 60% or more
Marks in graduation: 60% or more
Job description and requirements
- Provide hardware, software or network problem resolutions via telephone, e-mail or chat for HCLTechs global customers.
- Extend L1/L2 support through ITIL processes.
- Work on ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center, etc.
- Maintain ownership of incidents, ensure status update, and offer resolution according to SLAs.
- Should have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be comfortable with rotational 24/7 shift timing.
All the best!
*Applicants who have attended previous recruitment drives and those who are not meeting the eligibility criteria, will not be entertained.
P.S. all relevant COVID-19 safety protocols will be adhered to. Attendees are required to wear a mask, and maintain social distancing guidelines. Candidates are also required to carry their COVID-19 vaccination certificate.