HCL Technologies Limited Walk In Interview 2023.HCL Technologies Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send Your Resume HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
- Post Name: Voice Process Executive
- Qualification: Grad/Undergraduate can apply.
- Experienced: 0 – 1 years
- Contact – Aman Chhabra
- Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting With HCL Technologies Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Noida
- Post of date:17/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
HCL is hiring for International Voice process Customer Service
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
5 days working | US Shifts | Job location – Noida |
- Grad/Undergraduate can apply.
- Fresher/Experienced candidates can apply.
- Candidate should be comfortable with night shifts.
- Required excellent communication skills.
*Cab zones for freshers/exp male candidates – within 20km only (Both side cabs)
*Note – There is no cab restrictions for female candidates. (Both side cabs)
Interested candidates can come to office for the interview.
Walk in Interview details-HCL Technologies
Date:18th January – 19th January
A-8-9, Maharaja Agrasen Marg, Block A, Noida sector 60, (Nearby Metro sector 59)
Carry 1 Resume, 1 ID & Vaccination Certificate
Interview timing– 11:00am to 1:30pm
Concern Person – Aman Chhabra (mention the recruiter’s name on top of the resume)
*Do not carry any laptop, pen-drive, any storage devices.