HCL Technologies Limited Walk In Interview 2023.HCL Technologies Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send Your Resume HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
- Post Name: Education Counsellor Voice
- Qualification: Graduate/Undergraduate or equivalent.
- Experienced: 0 – 1 years
- Salary:₹ 2.5-3 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting With HCL Technologies Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Noida
- Post of date:28/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
1st – 8th March , 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
A- 8 & 9, Block A, Sector 60, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Contact – Mohit Udania ( 9717741883 )
We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
The agent has to respond to incoming calls to answer questions and inquiries, identify and resolve problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding clients products and services. Additionally, agents are responsible for making outbound calls to customers.
This is a Contractual Position of 6 month and 2 years respectively on HCL’s 1st Party Payroll.
Graduate/Undergraduate or equivalent.
- Answer inbound and make outbound calls to customers.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet individual/teams calling targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; regular follow-up with candidates to ensure resolution.
- Updating records of customer interactions (inbound) and updating leads with correct disposition with appropriate remarks on client tools (outbound).
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies defined by client.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and share ideas within the team for process improvement.
- Operational Requirements:
- Shift Timings Monday through Sunday (9 AM to 7 PM or 10 AM to 8 PM).
- Week Offs Rotational
- Work Location Noida (Sec-60, A8-9)
- Work from Home No
- Employee Band Contract Retainer (CR)
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal with proper grammar.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Good computer skills. Basic knowledge of working on MS word and excel.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
Both Side Cabs Available
*Note – There is no cab restrictions for female candidates.
*Cab zones for freshers/exp male candidates – within 20km only
We are not hiring any of the male candidate beyond 20km boundary.
Interested candidates can come to office for the interview.
Walk in Interview details-HCL Technologies A-8-9, Maharaja Agrasen Marg, Block A, Noida sector 60, (Nearby Metro sector 59)
Carry 1 Resume, 1 ID & Vaccination Certificate
Interview timing- 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Concern Person – Mohit Udania (P) 9717741883 (mention the recruiter’s name on top of the resume)
*Do not carry any laptop, pen-drive, any storage devices.
How You’ll Grow in HCL
At HCLTech, we offer continuous opportunities for you to find your spark and grow with us. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your role and to really learn what type of work sparks your brilliance the best. Throughout your time with us, we offer transparent communication with senior-level employees, learning and career development programs at every level, and opportunities to experiment in different roles or even pivot industries. We believe that you should be in control of your career with unlimited opportunities to find the role that fits you best.
- We are one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world, with offices in 60+ countries across the globe and 222,000 employees.
- Our company is extremely diverse with 165 nationalities represented
- We offer the opportunity to work with colleagues across the globe
- We offer a virtual-first work environment, promoting a good work-life integration and real flexibility
- We are invested in your growth, offering learning and career development opportunities at every level to help you find your own unique spark
- We offer comprehensive benefits for all employees
- We are a certified great place to work and a top employer in 17 countries, offering a positive work environment that values employee recognition and respect