HCL Technologies Limited Walk In Interview 2023.HCL Technologies Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send Your Resume HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
- Post Name: International Voice Process
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 0 – 5 years
Job Description: Greeting With HCL Technologies Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Chennai
- Post of date:04/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
5th March , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
5th March, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM HCL Technologies Ltd. Venue: HCL Technologies, Gate 1 Tower 3, New Cafe Elcot Sez, Sholinganallur, near Sholinganallur Village, Medavakkam High Road Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119. Contact – Shine Albert 8754464360
Contact – Shine Albert ( 08754464360 )
Your Role & Responsibilities :
We are searching for a Associate that is well versed in written and spoken English and wants to make a real impact on the IT Industry. As a Associate, respond to customer queries and complaints for the team. This specific role will be focused on to monitor customer complaints and respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Familiar with MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer).
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with customers.
- Team player ability to co-ordinate with colleagues to ensure timely and accurate responses to the customers.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred.
- Candidate should have 0-5 year of experience in Customer Support Voice Process.
- Prior experience in Customer Service industry will be an added advantage.
- Should be open to work in Night shifts / Afternoon Shifts/Rotational Shifts.
- Candidates with backlogs/arrears in their degree are not eligible
- Responsible for dealing with Domestic Clients & International Clients
- Responsible for dealing with Clients Queries.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
How Youll Grow:
At HCLTech, we offer continuous opportunities for you to find your spark and grow with us. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your role and to really learn what type of work sparks your brilliance the best. Throughout your time with us, we offer transparent communication with senior-level employees, learning and career development programs at every level, and opportunities to experiment in different roles or even pivot industries. We believe that you should be in control of your career with unlimited opportunities to find the role that fits you best.
- We are one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world, with offices in 60+ countries across the globe and 222,000 employees.
- Our company is extremely diverse with 165 nationalities represented.
- We offer the opportunity to work with colleagues across the globe.
- We offer a virtual-first work environment, promoting a good work-life integration and real flexibility.
- We are invested in your growth, offering learning and career development opportunities at every level to help you find your own unique spark.
- We offer comprehensive benefits for all employees..
- We are a certified great place to work and a top employer in 17 countries, offering a positive work environment that values employee recognition and respect.
Equality & Opportunity for All:
Representing 165 nationalities across the globe, we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, sex, color, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, physical disability or genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with federal, state, and/or local law.