HCLTech, we offer continuous opportunities for you to find your spark and grow with us. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your role and to really learn what type of work sparks your brilliance the best. Throughout your time with us, we offer transparent communication with senior-level employees, learning and career development programs at every level, and opportunities to experiment in different roles or even pivot industries. We believe that you should be in control of your career with unlimited opportunities to find the role that fits you best.
Walk-in Interview details
- Time and Venue
- 2nd August , 10.30 AM – 4.30 PM
- Walk-in details: HCL Technologies Ltd. Venue: HCL Technologies, Gate 1 Tower 3 Ground floor Cafe 1 Elcot Sez, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119 Contact Person: Shine Albert/ Shivangi Sharma
- Contact – Shine Albert
- Post Name: WFM Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 0-5 years
Job Description: Greeting With HCL Technologies Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
Post of date02/08/2023
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Role & responsibilities
Able to work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLA.
Responsible for meeting productivity matrices and quality standards as per defined quality norms.
Training & Self Development.
Should be a Team Player.
Strong Knowledge of WFM Processes.
Exposure to IEX will be an added advantage.
Analytical bent of mind.
Preparing and Analyzing agent schedules to meet service level requirements.
Creating and Maintaining shift profiles and scheduling rules.
Performing adhoc activity as needed to support business requirements.
Provide end to end analysis to Clients on their SL / Productivity / Adherence.
Provide daily/intra-day performance reports to leadership.
Experience of Real time analysis is mandate
Preferred candidate profile
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-5 Years of relevant experience.
- Should be flexible to work in US shift.
- Strong working experience on MS Excel
- Good presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Good mathematical, logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
Please carry your updated resume and a government id proof.
Interested candidate may forward resume directly.