HCL Technologies Walk In Interview 2022 . HCL Technologies Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
- Post Name: Email Support
- Qualification: – Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream.
- Experienced:0 years
- Salary: ₹ 2,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: 25
Job Description: HCL Technologies Hiring For Email Support !
Important Details :
- Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Date: 16th -20th August 2022
- Time: 10.00 AM – 6.00 PM
- Venue: HCL Technologies Limited, A-8/9, Sector-60, Noida- 201301
- Post of date:11/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
HCL Offers Great Opportunity to make a career, with American global corporation who is a leading search engine worldwide.
Type of Requirement:- E-Mail Support (only Freshers) (Excellent Written & Verbal Communication is a must) .Only Immediate joiner
Salary – 3 LPA
Shifts – 24* 7
5 days working – 2 days off – Rotational offs.
Required Qualification:- Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream.
Required Work Experience:
- Good fluency of the English language, both written and spoken
- Looking for fresher in customer support, email support order management, project management, KPO/BPO or customer service experience preferably in Order management/Order fulfillment.
- Experience handling complaints; driven to deliver an excellent customer experience through resolutions and adherence to response times
- Experience working and managing communications, with multiple cross-functional teams/stakeholders.
Work Location :
Client Site, DLF Cyber city, Gurgaon / Gurugram.
Skill set Required :-
*Excellent English Written Communication Skills.
*Strong E-Mail Writing Skills with focus on Customer Service.
*Solving Customer Queries Via E-Mail.
Job Description –
As an Order Management Specialist, you will be responsible for processing simple to complex orders, and handling inquiries from the client with high accuracy and efficiency.
- You will ensure compliance to all company and business policies, administer all open sales orders, and ensure appropriate order flow.
- You will own and manage the internal order to cash processes for multiple products to ensure it complies with organizational policies.
- You will learn and process all products offered in the logo..
- Team oriented/team player
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking abilities
- High attention to detail, and high level of professionalism
- Proactive, self motivated, self starter, minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills and strong decision-making skills committed to resolution and compliance
- Strong organizational, time and workflow management skills
- HR Screening
- Written Test related to Case Studies / Emails.
- Operations / Client Interview.
Recruiter Contact (Call/Whatsapp)
Rohit – 9205045344,
HCL Technologies Limited,
A-8/9, Sector-60, Noida- 201301 (nearby metro sector 59 Noida)
Carry 1 Resume, 1 ID & 1 Vaccination Certificate
Do not carry any laptop or Charger or data carrier for walk-in interviews.