HCL Technologies Limited Recruitment September 2020.HCL Technologies Limited Notification full detailes below.HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Education:- BE / B. Tech / MCA / MSc (IT / CS / SE) / MS degrees.
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Location:Chennai, Coimbatore
- Openings: NA
- Contact: Vignesh S-9840085999
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Limited!
HCL Chennai / Bangalore is recruiting Engineering candidates. Recruitment drive on 30th September 2020 & 1st October 2020 The selection process includes an online test, Technical and HR interview. Selected candidates will undergo a fee-based skills training in IT software at HCL Chennai before starting their job in global projects at HCL Technologies.
Registration Link : https://bit.ly/3kZzcOv (You can copy paste the registration link on your browser to register and to receive online test link and passkey).
*Mandatory academic documents(photocopy) to be submitted.
- Government ID proof ( Passport, Driving license, Election Card, Ration Card, E-Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Connection Bill )
- 10th Marksheet.
- 12th Marksheet.
- UG Marksheet (Consolidated / Semester marksheets)
- PG Marksheet (Consolidated / Semester marksheet)
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Updated Resume.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Assessment
3. HR Assessment.
On successfully clearing the selection process candidate will be eligible to enroll for a 6 months training program with HCL Frist Careers. On successfully completing the Training, candidate will be deployed under payroll of HCL Technologies.
Time & Venue:30th September from 10.00 AM onwards KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology, Arasur, Coimbatore – 641407
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.