HCL Technologies Limited Walk In Interview 2022 M.Pharma /B.pharma for Technical Lead/Manager/Delivery Manager – Medical Compliance, RA, MDR At Madurai . HCL Technologies Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send Your Resume HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
- Post Name: Technical Lead/Manager/Delivery Manager – Medical Compliance, RA, MDR
- Qualification: M.Pharma /B.pharma
- Experienced: 07 to 12 years
Job Description: HCL Technologies Limited Hiring For Technical Lead/Manager/Delivery Manager – Medical Compliance, RA, MDR !
Important Details :
- Location: Madurai
- Interview Date & Venue – 27th Aug 2022 & Chennai
- Interested, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with below required details
- Post of date:22/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Looking for specialist from Medical Compliance handling background.
Working experience – Compliance, Regulatory affairs, MDR
Experience from 5 to 15yrs
Work location – Madurai
Interview Date & Venue – 27th Aug 2022 & Chennai
Interview address – will be confirmed to the candidates during interview schedule
Roles and Responsibilities (Experience wise)
For 15+ Years in Program Management, dealing with daily milestone and deliverables
- Extensive Experience in Project Mgmt., People Mgmt.
- Extensive Experience in Daily Metrics Framework conceptualization, Systemic approach to problem statement
For 12+ Years in Technical and Project management
- Hands on experience in people management
For 6-8 Years in Technical management only.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hands On Experience in efficiency improvement, Six Sigma mindset
- Mandatory Work From Office Hybrid Model, aligned to Customer / program needs
- Candidate with Mechanical or QA or Biomed Background can be considered, NO to SW associates
- Good to have Medical Complaint Handling Skills
Interested, please apply to email@example.com with below required details
Updated resume –
Current CTC –
Notice Period –
Available for 27Aug2022 (F2F interview at chennai location) – Yes/No