HDFC Bank Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 .HDFC Bank Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India.
- Post Name: Retail Agri-Rural Portfolio Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0- 3 years
- Salary: ₹ 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Position description:Ensuring timely portfolio Rotation, deposition of instalment, meeting defaulting customers, collecting PDD, submission of Call Memo, etc.
Important Details :
- Location: Firozpur
- Post of date:02/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
- Relationship Building and Maintenance
- To liaise with existing customers for building relationships.
- Rotation & Recovery
- Follow-up for rotations and deposition of installment
- Working towards benchmark on rotation & recovery
- Submission of Post Disbursement Documents (PDD)
- Call Memo submission.
- Collection & Submission of LAD
- Sourcing and Business Generation
- Ensuring focus on KGC Business generation and achieving Productivity benchmarks/targets
- Increase penetration of KGC Business in existing and new villages.
- Cross sell
- Opening of Liability accounts as per the benchmark.
- Cross selling asset as guided by Relationship Manager from time to time
- Promotion of digital platforms like NetBanking, Mobile Banking, PayZapp, Insta Alert, Smart Buy, etc.
- Any other task assigned by seniors from time to time.
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
Required work experience
- Industry: BFSI/Agri input/FPO
- Role: Sales Executive
- Years of experience: 1 to 2
- Basic understanding of Banking Products & Processes
- Good Team spirit
- Time / Team Management
- Proficient in local language
- Proactive & focused approach
1-2 years experience in Financial Services/ agri input companies/ FPO is preferable. Should have basic knowledge of agriculture/ crops.
Persuasion & Selling Skills
- Reporting Designation: RM- Retail Agri
- Reporting Department-Sub BU: KGC
- Travel: Customer Visits
- Vehicle: 2 wheeler preferred
- Contract Types: PERMANENT