HDFC Bank Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .HDFC Bank Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India.
- Post Name: Virtual Relationship Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0-3 years
Job description: Greeting form HDFC Bank Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Jaipur
- Post of date:08/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Interview Details
10th April , 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
HDFC Bank Ltd., VRM Unit, Rajasthan Patrika Building,6-A, Wing B, Jhalana Institutional Area, JLN Marg, Jaipur – 302004
Roles and Responsibilities
- To engage regularly with the customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience. Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer.
- To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums for their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a “window’ to talk to the bank whenever customer needs.
- Responsible for meeting the scorecard targets and portfolio benchmarks set and that all guidelines and regulatory requirements are followed.
So that the VRM becomes the top of the mind recall amongst the customers in the catchment for all their financial needs and services, thereby ensuring that the VRM also achieves the key performance parameters set
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have experience in Telecalling Sales, Fresher can also apply
Perks and Benefits
Fixed Salary plus Attractive incentice