HDFC Bank Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .HDFC Bank Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India.
- Post Name: Phonebanking
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced:02-6 years
Job description: Greeting form HDFC Bank Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai
- Post of date:23/05/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
25 May , 10.30 AM – 4.00 PM
HDFC Bank LTD., PhoneBanking Department 5th Floor, Akruti Business Port, MIDC, Road No. 13, Andheri East , Mumbai – 400093. Landmark – Opposite to Hotel – Regale by Tunga
Contact – Mr. Bhagwan Lamkhede
Responsible for ensuring delivery of competent and consistent service in line with set standards that results in an enhanced customer experience for SRM customers. 1. To ensure that the defined productivity targets on service levels, call handling time , quality parameters are met consistently 2. To ensure zero defects processing of all customer requests, including prompt and accurate Hotlisting of lost cards reported. 3. To ensure complete and accurate resolution within the defined TATs. 4. To ensure process compliance as per the set Audit and SQ guidelines.
Job Responsibilities(JR) Actionable
Customer Interaction &
- Call handling as per defined standards. • 100% accurate resolution on Calls received at the Call Center. Error-free handling of requests/transactions on calls. • Send response as per defined TAT in case any query is not resolved on the first call. • Accurate logging and resolution of complaints. Complaint docket number (CDN) provided to customers for every complaint captured • Ensure accurate capture of complaints
related data provided by the customer. • Handle calls related to Hotlisting and reissuance of cards as per defined standards. Ensure error-free and prompt hotlisting of cards.
- Deliver service quality in order to achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time. • First Call Resolution 90% (for non-Complaints related calls) • Achieve defined Call Quality scores. • Achieve defined KAT Scores • Achieve defined E-process Scores
Audit & Process Compliance:
- Ensure adherence to process and Audit requirements. • Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions & requests. • Ensure Error-free logging/recording of customer requests • Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRMNext & ensuring timely updations of interactions in CRM
Schedule Adherence & Service
- Consistently meet the service productivity standards – The service RM needs to meet the service productivity standards as defined from time to time • Ensure adherence to schedule and login times as applicable – The Service RM needs to maintain service adherence
MIS – Reporting
- To ensure accurate and timely reporting of MIS as prescribed – The service RM needs to ensure timely and accurate reporting of defined MIS.
Educational Qualifications Key Skills
- Min Graduation:
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge • Communication. • Sales and Influencing Skills
- Minimum experience in years – 1-2 yr
- Exposure to banking preferable
- Experience in call center / service industry
- Awareness of Banking regulations