HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .HDFC Bank Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Customer Success, Service & Operations – Other
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:1-6 years
- Salary:3-6 Lacs P.A.
- Openings: 05
Job description: Greeting form HDFC Bank Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Andheri – MIDC
- Post of date:02/11/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Group Company: HDFC Bank Limited
Designation: Customer Success, Service & Operations – Other
- Candidates with only relevant skillsets – excellent communication skills(written and verbal) are preferred.
- We are actively seeking talented individuals with disabilities to join our team because diversity and inclusion drive innovation and success.
- Freshers with excellent communication skills can apply.
- Candidates from only Mumbai who are open to travel everyday to office to MIDC Andheri shall apply.
- Age Limit : 30years & Candidates who can join within 30 days are preferred
- Only Candidate with relevant experience in customer service via calls will be interviewed.
This role is a non-sales role with complete customer servicing via mail & calls.
This role will be based out of Mumbai : Andheri
Customer Interaction & Query/Complaints Management:
- Call handling as per defined standards.
- 100% accurate resolution on Calls received at the Call Center. Error-free handling of requests/transactions on calls.
- Send response as per defined TAT in case any query is not resolved on the first call.
- Accurate logging and resolution of complaints. Complaint docket number (CDN) provided to customers for every complaint captured & ensuring Nil/ Minimal complaints by customers on improper / erroneous call handling.
- Ensure accurate capture of complaints related data provided by the customer – Error-free & on time logging of complaints.
- Handle calls related to Hotlisting and reissuance of cards as per defined standards. Ensure error-free and prompt hotlisting of cards.
Best in Class Customer call Experience:
- High quality of Product/process knowledge to handle customer calls & achievement of defined call quality scores
- Self-scores on product quizzes in E-Process to be above benchmarks at 95%
- Sensitive objection handling, especially with irate customers
- Judicious use of designated CAD
- Clarity of representation/escalating to seniors/inter dept when required to expedite /undertake deviations for customer resolution.
- In case of customer issues, highlight and ensure adequate service recovery measures are initiated
Audit & Process Compliance:
- Ensure adherence to process and Audit requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions & requests.
- Ensure Error-free logging/recording of customer requests
- Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRMNext & ensuring timely updations of interactions in appropriate system
Schedule Adherence & Service Productivity standards:
- Consistently meet the service productivity standards The service RM needs to meet the service productivity standards as defined from time to time
- Ensure adherence to schedule and login times as applicable The Service RM needs to maintain service adherence
- To ensure accurate and timely reporting of MIS as prescribed The service RM needs to ensure timely and accurate reporting of defined MIS.
Preferred candidate profile
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Minimum experience in years 1-6yr
- Exposure to banking preferable
- Experience in call center / service industry
- Awareness of Banking regulations
Perks and Benefits
Perks and benefits Loan Benefits