Hdfc life insurance company limited Recruitment July 2020. HDFC Life, one of India€™s leading private life insurance companies, offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC), India€™s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life plc, the leading provider of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Front end Developer
- Education : Engineering/MBA
- Experienced:3 to 6 years
- Location: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Front end Developer in Hdfc life insurance company limited !
- Responsible to translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Partner with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Experience in the front end development including Angular JS and React JS,PostGreSQL 9.x or MySQL 5.x,Bitbucket or GitHub,JIRA, Confluence and Slack,Mongo or any other NoSQL DB
- Must have at least 3-6 years of experience of building highly scalable web application
- Proficient knowledge of a front -end programming language such as AngularJS, ReactJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, DurandalJS etc,
- Hands on experience using various AWS Sevices such as EC2, Elastic Search, API Gateway, S3, Redis etc and good..
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online