Heritage Foods Walk In Interview 2022.Heritage Foods Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited).
- Post Name: Assistants _ QA & PD
- Qualification: B.sc
- Experienced:0 to 3 yrs
Job Description: Greeting from Heritage Foods !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bidar
- Post of date:29/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-In For Only Chemistry Background And Dairy Diploma, Food Technology For Lab Assistants. On 31st Oct 2022 Timing-09:30AM To 12.00 PM at Bidar.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Conduct Inspection Tests & Analysis the Quality of Milk & Milk Products.
- Implementation of SOPs & Adherence of ISO Norms and documentation.
- Maintain guidelines for Plant Hygiene, Cleanliness & Sanitation Practices.
- Continuous strive towards improvement (or) refinement of Quality Standards / Practices.
- Identify & enhance the skill levels of Quality Staff.
- Monitor, maintain & update accurate data on time without any deviations.
Work Locations: Aryavatam, Mandapeta, Somavaram,
- Un-heathy (fever, cold, cough ) individuals are strictly not allowed for this walk-in.
- Individuals should know the local language
- Only Male Candidates
Kindly take the following safety precautions while attending this Mini Walk-in:
- Wear Face masks
- Maintain social distancing in the location premises
- Hand wash / sanitizing hands & thermal screening
- Strictly follow our hygienic/sanitization practices at the location
Interview & Work locations:- M/s Heritage Foods Limited, Plot No: 14/J, KIADA, Road No.4, Near Jai Kissan Agro, Kolar Industrial Area, Bidar-585403.