Heritage Foods Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 B.Tech/B.E/M.sc for Mechanical Maintenance Executive At Uppal,Hyderabad. Heritage Foods Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Mechanical Maintenance Executive
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.sc
- Experienced:03 to 8 years
Job Description: Heritage Foods Ltd Hiring For Mechanical Maintenance Executive !
- Important Details :
- Location: Uppal,Hyderabad
- Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Contact: narshimulu ( 9390107541 )
- Post of date: 04/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Interview Details:5th March , 9.30 AM – 3.30 PM
Venue:Heritage Foods Limited, Heritage sampanbole village, jagan Guda Gram Panchayath survey NO-174,198,203,Shamirpet mandal, medchal dt Telangana -507209
Utility – Supervisor/ Executive / Sr. Executive
- 03 – 6 years of relevant experience in any Pharma / Dairy Industries /any relevant experience.
- B. Tech – Graduation in Branch of Engineering (Mechanical).
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Attend all General Mechanical Maintenance, Break-down Maintenance, and Lubrication of Machinery & Equipment.
- Effective utilization of power for cold rooms. Maintain Safety, Cleanliness, and Hygiene Conditions.
- Implementation of SOPs and documentation as per ISO Norms.
- Adherence of CCPs, Minimization of Operational losses & leakages.
- Monitoring Quality product dispatch depends on required temperature maintenance
- Monitoring Consumption of Consumables.
- Reducing operational and maintenance cost.
- Regular updating of Plant maintenance Module in ERP and Generate reports.
- Analyse the generated SAP data reports regularly and take measures to control.
- Attend periodical preventive maintenance schedules of all Machinery & Equipment and maintain their records from time to time.
- Preparation of material indents for all Mechanical Spares/Equipment as per the requirement.
- Ensure to follow all the Safety Guidelines and address the issues within least possible time.
- Ensure coordination and carryout activities/assignments within the scheduled time.
- Individuals should have demonstrated experience in handling Cold rooms, Freon & freezers, Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration Plants is compulsory besides regular mechanical utility equipment.
Experience in Dairy Industry shall be an added advantage and should know the local language (Telugu).
- Only limited numbers can attend this Walk-in and others can drop their CVs at the location.
- Un-heathy (fever, cold, cough) individuals are strictly not allowed for this walk-in.
- Individuals should know the local language
- Relevant experience candidates as indicated above only allowed, others not allowed.
Kindly take the following safety precautions while attending this Mini Walk-in:
- Wear Face masks
- Maintain social distancing in the location premises
- Hand-wash / sanitizing hands & thermal screening
- Strictly follow our hygienic/sanitization practices at the location
The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited).