Hetero Labs Limited Walk-in Interview 2021. Hetero Labs Limited Notification full detailes below.Hetero Labs Limitedd is one of India’s generic pharmaceutical companies and the world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs.
Important Vacancy details:Hetero Labs Limited We Are looking for Out Licensing – Asst.Mgr/ Manager -Formulation At india-Hyderabad .
- Department: Out Licensing – Asst.Mgr/ Manager -Formulation
- Qualification:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 6-11 years
- Location: India-Hyderabad
- Salary:6,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.
- Corporate HR. 9515412915
Job Description:We are hiring Freshers for Out Licensing – Asst.Mgr/ Manager -Formulation.
Vacancy For Out Licensing – Asst.Mgr/ Manager -Formulation -Hyderabad.
Job Title :Asst.Manager/Manager
Department :Emerging Markets
Reporting to :BD Head – Formulations
Markets: SE Asia, RCIS, LATAM, ME
Job Objective :
Explore Hetero’s portfolio of products to be Out licensed to strategic partners in key focus markets in line with company’s go to market strategy via various business models (Cloning, Baby CPR, direct dossier O/L, etc .
Roles and Responsibility :
- Prepare Out Licensing Strategy with guidance of management to meet the O/L targets on annual basis.
- Represent Hetero and scout partners in strategic markets to build B2B Alliance/partnerships.
- Preparation of Business Cases for each deal to ensure inter-functional alignment and ensuring highest returns from each potential O/L deal
- Analyse Heteros product registration(s)/portfolio in key markets, also global portfolio of Hetero, further planning a customised Out licensing approach (via dossier offering, cloning etc.) to existing and new partners to secure new deals
- Work with cross functional teams like finance, Regulatory and IP to prepare the commercial proposal
- Regularly work with various data bases like IMS, comprassnet, export data etc. to gather understanding of FDF pricing trends in key markets and prepare the pricing strategy
- Monitor respective market trends and assessing key O/L partners marketing strategy and new product offering to compliment partners B2C strategy in order to secure new deals.
- Negotiate with O/L partner to maximise the returns, take management approval on commercials and key deal terms, further work with Legal team to close the Terms sheet /Definitive Agreement.
- Project manage to ensure timely delivery on O/L assets
- Representing Hetero at various industry events such as CPHI worldwide/China/ India, Pharma Venue etc.
- Ensure all necessary compliances with regards to various deals in respective markets.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of partnerships, such as budgets, expenditures, return on investments and profit loss projections
- Build a strong network of global Out-licensing partners and nurture them
At least 8 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, out of which minimum of 4 years with strong exposure in Out Licensing and business development.
Selection Process: The selection will be based On Interview.