Hewlett Packard Enterprise Recruitment September 2020. At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Procurement apps .NET developer
- Education:bachelor’s degree,Master’s degree
- Experienced:2 to 4 years
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Procurement apps .NET developer in Hewlett Packard Enterprise !
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team. Performs analysis of functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Codes independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration). Performs solution design. Applies the company and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions. Independently implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure of moderate complexity or services prepared by more senior technologist for more complex solutions
- 2 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; and Testing tools.
- Experience of multiple full release cycles. Understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Understanding of Software Test methodologies, and testing tools. Strong understanding of Basic Database Administration. General Project Management (developing).
- Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team. Web Technologies
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online