Aurobindo Pharma Ltd recruitment 2019-Apply online: Aurobindo Pharma Ltd is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of API R&D ( RESEARCH ASSOCIATE ) . Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Qualification:UG:Other Graduate, PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry
Experience required:3 – 5 Years
Post Name: API R&D ( RESEARCH ASSOCIATE )
Job Description:Follow Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and good documentation practices, SOPs and other necessary documentation.
- Knowledge on ICH and USFDA regulatory guidelines.
- Complete literature survey through manual & scifinder etc. data bases.
- Preparation of cost sheets based on literature or teck-pack.
- Process Optimization, identify the critical process parameters while developing the process and develop the plant suitable, safe, robust & cost effective process within the given schedule.
- Impurity profiling, identification of impurities by LCMS/ GCMS and synthesis of identified impurities.
- Expertise in various purification techniques like columns chromatography, crystallization, flash chromatography and high vacuum distillation techniques etc.
- Process validation and plant exposure to demonstrate trial and validation batches at plant scale.
- Good team work by coordinate and collaborate with various cross functional teams like AR&D, SCM, QA, RA, Process Engineering, Project Management.
Recruiter Name: Mitalee
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
No of Vacancy:04
Opening Date: 13-06-2019
About Company :Aurobindo Pharma Ltd has established a biocatalysis platform based on synthetic biology and molecular biology approaches. We discover new enzymes and develop novel biochemical pathways for large-scale enzyme manufacture and bioprocesses. Furthermore, we also develop fermentation based processes, we are looking for a person to support these activities