Sanofi recruitment 2019-Apply online: Sanofi is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Production Officer /Senior Officer . Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Qualification:A minimum of Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Science or Pharmacy is required.
Experience required: A minimum of 4 plus years
Post Name: Production Officer /Senior Officer
Job Description:Provide support of assurance that products are manufactured according to current GMP standards along with SOPs and BMRs.
- Responsible for timely support in FFP documentation which help in completion of projects to meet the objectives.
- Ensure that the documentation is duly executed.
- Ensure a timely and detailed follow-up of procurement of Process consumables.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
- Strong interpersonal skills to deliver results
- Ability to provide formal communication to accomplish the targets
- Ability to understand holistic view and act with sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Science or Pharmacy is required.
- A minimum of 4 plus years of experience in Pharmaceuticals is required.
- Working experience in an injectable platform is advantageous.
Recruiter Name: NA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
No of Vacancy:NA
Opening Date: 14-06-2019
About Company : At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.