HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) Walk-in interview 2021 B.Pharm / D.Pharm/Graduation for PHARMACIST/PHARMACY ASSISTANT At Jammu and Kashmir .Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) Notification full detailes below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL)
- Post Name: PHARMACIST/PHARMACY ASSISTANT
- Qualification: B.Pharm / D.Pharm/Graduation
- Experience:0 to 3 Years
- Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- Contact Number: NA
- Last Date to receive the applications is 24.07.2021
Job Description: We have Hiring For PHARMACIST/PHARMACY ASSISTANT and Apply only in the prescribed application format available in our company website.
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup AMRIT PHARMACIES at Medical
College and other Govt Hospitals in Jammu and Kashmir. In Jammu and Kashmir union
territory, 3 new pharmacies at Jammu and 1 at Annatnag,Srinagar for which the company is
looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals with right attitude for the following
positions on Fixed Term Contract basis.
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per
Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested
copies to prove age, qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary
certificate with break-up / Adhaar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for
verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of
certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community
Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the
above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business
requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to
attend the skill test and written test.
7. Candidates applying for the Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council
Registration to us in order to get License for the Pharmacy outlet. This offer is valid
subject to your making available your pharmacy Registration for Drug Licence.
8.The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the Post applied for
9.Last Date to receive the applications is 24.07.2021
For ONLINE application please visit http://www.lifecarehll.com / careers on or before 24.07.2021.
How To apply: Apply Online
HLL Lifecare Limited is an Indian healthcare product manufacturing company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. A Government of India-owned corporation..