HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) Walk-in interview 2021 B.sc,B.pharm,m.pharm,ITI,Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Mechanical,Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) / Master of Commerce (M.Com.),Diploma in Mechanical Engg./ Diploma in Electrical Engg. (Each one) for Executive or Deputy Manager (Formulation and Development)/(Regulatory Affairs)/(Mechanical)/Commercial Assistant/Trainees/Apprenticeship Trainees At KARNATAKA.Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) Notification full detailes below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL)
- Post Name:Executive or Deputy Manager (Formulation and Development)/(Regulatory Affairs)/(Mechanical)/Commercial Assistant/Trainees/Apprenticeship Trainees
- Qualification: B.sc,B.pharm,m.pharm,ITI,Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Mechanical,Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) / Master of Commerce (M.Com.),Diploma in Mechanical Engg./ Diploma in Electrical Engg. (Each one)
- Experience:0 +Years
- Location: KARNATAKA
- Salary:Consolidated pay in the range of Rs.20000 to Rs.40000/- per month + Other benefits like Medical, Leaves, etc. as applicable from time to time.
- Age Limit:40 years
- Contact Number: NA
- Last Date to receive the applications is 24.12.2020
Job Description: We have Hiring For Executive or Deputy Manager (Formulation and
Apply only in the prescribed application format available in our company
1. Apply only in the prescribed application format available in our company
2. Applications should be accompanied by Resume / CV along with selfattested copies of (a) all the academic certificates & Mark sheets (Secondary
education to highest qualification) (b) proof of date of birth (c) proof of
complete experience along with pay scales/salary break-up for each
positions held in the previous organization(s), if applicable (d) Caste
Certificate, if applicable, issued by appropriate authority (e) Recent passport
3. Wherever CGPA/OGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidates will have to
produce document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms
adopted by the University/Institute.
4. Selected candidates will be initially posted at HLL LIFECARE- KANAGALA –
591 225, BELAGAVI, KARNATAKA. However their services are transferable
from one place to another either in existence or that would come into
5. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India
6. Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on closing
date of the advertisement.
7. Experience and age relaxation and higher start in the pay may be considered
in case of deserving candidates. Candidates may be considered for lower
post in case they are found otherwise suitable depending on their
qualification, experience and present position.
8. Reservation / Roster will be as per the Govt. of India Rules.
9. The said recruitment process is liable to be stopped or cancelled at any time
at the discretion of the Company with or without assigning any reason and
Company’s decision will be final in this regard. No interim correspondence
will be entertained.
10.Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates.
Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. No
interim correspondence will be entertained.
11.Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate (s) will
not automatically entitle them to be called for Test / Selection / Appointment
12.Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13.The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and
other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and
that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected
at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfill the
eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false
information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature
shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are
detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated
14.Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should
send their application through proper channel or compulsorily produce NOC
at the time of test/interview as the case may be, as and when called.
15.Those who are short listed by the Company alone will be called for the
written test / interview as the case may be.
16.Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi at the time of personal interview. 17.Interested candidates may send their resume only in the format downloaded from the website with copies of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates, Resume / CV along with recent passport size photograph to the GENERAL MANAGER (OPERATIONS) AND UNIT CHIEF, HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, KANAGALA – 591 225., HUKKERI (TALUKA), BELAGAVI (DISTRICT). KARNATAKA (STATE). 18.The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the Post applied for: 19.Last Date to receive the applications is 24.12.2020
How To apply: Apply Online
HLL Lifecare Limited is an Indian healthcare product manufacturing company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. A Government of India-owned corporation..