Randstad India Private Limited Walk In Interview 2023.Randstad India Private Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Randstad, we not only help match our talent to the right jobs, but also helping businesses reach their organizations’ goals. We do this with the help of a set of management tools, business principles, policies that enable accountability for all elements of our sustainability framework – 3P’s: People, Planet, Profit.
- Post Name: Sr. Process Associate / Medical Scribe / Medical Summarization
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry, Biology
- Experienced:1-3 years
- Salary:3-4.75 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Randstad India Private Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:26/06/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
Date; 27June 2023
Location: Vizag & Bangalore – Drive on 27th June
Interested can share their CV at email@example.com
For interview need to visit Randstad Office on given dates
Freshers are not entertained for this drive
Roles and Responsibilities
Education Qualification: Any Graduate in medical field
Experience: 1 – 3 Years in Medical Summarization / Medical Transcription/ Medical Scribe
1 Year experience is mandatory
Work From Office To start off in Hybrid mode At All CTS Offices .
SHIFT: – FOR ALL POSITIONS WILL BE NIGHT SHIFT
shift allowance will be there
- A Virtual Medical Scribe works asynchronous with a physician and their care team to complete documentation of clinic visits. Specialists support healthcare providers and their patients by using an emerging technology platform to complete confidential medical documentation summaries of patient encounters.
- SPE Agents save time for providers by delivering accurate documentation within hours of patient visits. Documentation includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans.
- Specialists make healthcare functional and efficient by allowing providers to keep their focus on their patients.
- Candidates who are passionate about medicine and desire to impact the future of healthcare are desired.
- Candidates should also be quick learners who can get up to speed with medical terminology to include anatomy and treatment modalities and strive for continual learning and improvement. Successful candidates will be eager to learn new technology and be open to making changes as new technologies evolve.
- Training will be provided through our training program.
Required Qualifications/Experience :-
- Required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation or similar academic setting.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.