IBM India Pvt ltd Walk In Interview 2023.IBM India Pvt ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
- Post Name: PTP, OTC & RTR
- Qualification: B.Com in Any Specialization
- Experienced:01 to 6 Yeras
- Salary:₹ 3,25,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from IBM India Pvt ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Post of date:21/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
23 February , 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Tower C Infinity ,Gurugram, Haryana 122022
Contact – Khushboo
Your Role and Responsibilities
Record to Report (R2R), You are responsible for general accounting which include reconciliations, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account, Fixed Assets Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Cash & Bank Accounting financial analysis and reporting.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Walk In Details :
Infinity Tower C 5th Floor
Work location: Gurgaon
Skills: PTP , RTR & OTC
Experience required : 1-6 Years
Please carry Aadhar card & pan Card with updated CV .
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 1-6 years of experience in Record to Report (R2R) domain.
- Experience in preparing Balance Sheet, handling Month-End Close, Fixed Assets, Inter-company and Cash Reconciliations.
- Posting of Journal entries and recording the transaction in the ERP.
- Proven expertise in coordinating audits and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated expertise in managing report updates for Management reviews
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Working knowledge of ERP environment preferred
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.