IBM India Pvt ltd Walk In Interview 2022.IBM India Pvt ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
- Post Name: SR. ASSOCIATE – R2R
- Qualification: B.Com in Commerce
- Experienced:01 to 4 Yeras
Job Description: IBM India Pvt ltd Hiring For SR. ASSOCIATE – R2R !
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:02/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As Senior Practitioner – Record to Report (R2R), You are responsible for general accounting which include reconciliations, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account, Fixed Assets Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Cash & Bank Accounting financial analysis and reporting.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Required Expertise :
- Commerce Graduate with minimum 1.5–5 years of experience in Record to Report (R2R) domain.
- Experience in preparing Balance Sheet, handling Month-End Close, Fixed Assets, Inter-company and Cash Reconciliations.
- Posting of Journal entries and recording the transaction in SAP ERP
- Proven expertise in coordinating audits and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated expertise in managing report updates for Management reviews
Preferred Expertise :
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Job Location- Bangalore Outer Ring Road (Belandur)
- Notice Period – Applicants should be available to join us within 60 days post completion of evaluation process.
- Flexible to work in Australian shifts (Login Time post 4:30 AM onwards)
Event Details :
Venue : IBM India Pvt Ltd, Manyata Tech Park,G2 Block , Ground Floor, Bangalore
Date : 3rd September (Saturday)
Time : 10:00 AM -12:00 Noon
Contact : Nikita
Note : Please carry the below set of documents (Hard Copy)
- 2 Copies of Resume
- Original Govt Photo Id Proof Aadhar Card & Pan Card
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Covid Vaccination Certificate ( Double dose ) Soft Copy should suffice.