IBM Recruitment July 2020. IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Mainframes Batch & Console Operations Specialist
- Experienced:3 months
- Location: Chennai, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Mainframes Batch & Console Operations Specialist in IBM !
- Handle production operating system resource availability, reboot devices.
- Monitor scheduled batch jobs and batch cycles, resolving any non-application scheduling conflicts.
- Alerts monitoring and Ticket Raising for outstanding messages and recycling various CICS/IMS/DB2 regions as per request by support team with SDM approval.
- Any storage drive or device issues are occurred will notify to storage team under the guidance.
- Monitor production subsystem.
- Basic knowledge in Mainframes batch and console operations.
- Validated knowledge about MVS, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, CICS and other Mainframe related Tools for Batch Environment
- Experience in scheduling on-request batch jobs that require immediate execution.
- Ability to invoke resolution and restart procedures in case of failures in the batch jobs
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online