ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics Walk In Interview 2022., ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. The Director, ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics, Ramagondanahalli, Yelahanka,Bengaluru proposed to fill up following temporary positions (Twenty-seven positions) under the following projects detailed below on the basis of WALK IN INTERVIEW which will be held on 28.11.2022 for Sl. No 01 to 10 (Fifteen Positions) & 29.11.2022 for Sl. No 11 to 20 (Twelve Positions) (Please refer advertisement) at 11.AM at ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics, Yelahanka, Bengaluru-560 064. For educational Qualifications, Age Relaxation, Experience and for other related information please visit the institute website http://www.nivedi.res.in.All desirous and eligible candidate fulfilling all the requirements are invited to appear before the selection committee for personal interview at ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics, Bengaluru on 28.11.2022 & 29.11.2022 at 11.00 AM. Registration will be open from 8.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M only on the date of interview.
- Post Name: ARO, Young Professional & other
- Qualification: Diploma/ Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline), Ph.D/Master’s degree in Veterinary Science/
Agricultural Science Postgraduate in Science (Biotechnology/
Microbiology/ Biochemistry or its equivalent
- Experienced:02+ years
- Salary: 45,000/- per month.
Job Description: Greeting from ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ramagondanahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru
- Post of date:15/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Interview to be held on 28.11.2022 for Sl. No. 1 to 10 (15 Positions)
1. The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project except Young Professional (I & II).
There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. selected candidate can be discontinued owing to
administrative reasons at any time by issue of one-month notice. The selected candidate may also leave the
assignment on their own, by giving one-month notice.
2. Above age limit is relaxable to SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India Rules.
3. No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. The applicants must bring their original documents along with duly filled application form, one passport size
photograph and one set photocopies of related documents at the time interview failing which he/she shall not be
allowed to appear in the interview.
5. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
6. The decision of Director, ICAR-NIVEDI, would be final and binding in all aspects.
7. Venue of Interview: – ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics,
Ramagondanahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru -560 064.
Tel: 080-2309 3100, 2309 3106.