ICRISAT Recruitment March 2020 M.Sc. in Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Agricultural Biotechnology/Botany from a reputed university with good academic record for Scientific Officer @ Hyderabad. Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: Scientific Officer
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Agricultural Biotechnology/Botany from a reputed university with good academic record.
- Experienced:Minimum 2 years of experience in a research institute, university or private sector company
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Scientific Officer in ICRISAT!
- Planning, designing and execution of laboratory, greenhouse and field experiments in ICRISAT mandate crops under the supervision of the lead scientist
- Management and coordination of day-to-day research activities
- Data collection, and statistical analysis of experimental data
- Maintain and update electronic databases
- Supervision and training of research technicians for data collection and proper maintenance of research experiments
- Assist the scientist in the preparation of technical reports, research articles and other related jobs from time to time.
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
Selection Process: All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply :Applicants should apply on or before 11 April 2020, with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.