Tech Mahindra Hiring 2022 B.Tech | B.E. | B.Sc(IT) | BCA – MCA | M.Tech | B.Sc(Computers) | B.Com(Computers) for Technical Support Associate – Voice At Noida, Delhi / NCR . Tech Mahindra Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Technical Support Associate – Voice
- Qualification: B.Tech | B.E. | B.Sc(IT) | BCA – MCA | M.Tech | B.Sc(Computers) | B.Com(Computers)
- Experienced:0 to 5 years
- Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Job Description: Tech Mahindra Hiring For S Technical Support Associate – Voice !
- Important Details :
- Location: Noida, Delhi / NCR
- contact -Contact Karishma Bhatnagar – 9871069624 – Please share your CV at WhatsApp.
- Email – KB00662335@TechMahindra.com
- Post of date: 19/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Voice Support & technical Support to ensure closure as per given SLA.
- Follow-up/ update ticket for every call to ensure timely closure.
- Call ownership, drive to resolution and communication with customer.
- Call Closure and customer satisfaction survey.
- Telephonic support to End Users.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Technical Graduate can apply. (B.Tech | B.E. | B.Sc(IT) | BCA – MCA | M.Tech | B.Sc(Computers) | B.Com(Computers).
- Any Undergraduate with Technical Experience of minimum 6 Months can apply.
- Excellent Spoken English
- Basic Technical Knowledge – Networking / Troubleshooting Skills.
- Any Undergraduate fresher can also apply.
- But ensure you are not pursuing any regular courses.
- Must be comfortable with Any shifts
- Must be comfortable with Work from Office.
Perks and Benefits
- Both Side Cabs
- Gratuity & Insurance
NOTE – This is a work from office role.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.