Amazon Walk-in Interview 2022 Graduate for Associate, Quality Services At Chennai, India . Amazon Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate, Quality Services
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
Job Description: Amazon Hiring For Associate, Quality Services !
- Important Details :
- Location: Chennai, India
- Post of date: 13/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Quality Services (QS) organization provides testing support for Devices, Retail and AWS products. The primary objective of QS organization is to provide manual testing support. An Associate, Quality Services performs manual test execution of documented task instructions. They produce accurate test results meeting daily targets, adhering to defined processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Gain understanding of the application test procedures and how to use applicable software and tools.
· Execute test instructions and report test results accurately and promptly.
· Report any deviations observed
· Understand any changes in test instructions related to their assigned work
· Follow defined processes to perform assigned work
Graduate, preferably in a quantitative field of study with relevant exp of 0- 1 years
· Familiarity using computer and software
· Experience using any gadgets or devices
· Good communication skills, detailed oriented and be a team player
· Capability to follow defined processes and adhere to policies
· Understanding about software testing
· Ability to complete assigned tasks accurately and promptly
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.