Hetero Biopharma Ltd Walk-in interview 2021. Any Postgraduate for CQA (Biologics),QA(IPQA-Biologics) At Jadcherla (Telangana).Hetero Biopharma Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Send resume.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Hetero Biopharma Ltd
- Post Name: CQA (Biologics),QA(IPQA-Biologics)
- Qualification: Any Postgraduate
- Experience:10-20 Years
- Location: Jadcherla (Telangana)
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For CQA (Biologics),QA(IPQA-Biologics) in Hetero Biopharma Ltd !
- Responsible for Corporate Quality Operation for Biopharma facilities
- Responsible for review and approval of corporate policies and core quality system procedures to ensure harmonization across the Biopharma Site/s
- Updating the site/s with CGMP and current regulations from applicable regulatory guidelines and ensure compliance
- Measuring the site/s Quality Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and presenting to top management
- Ensuring the data integrity compliance at site/s
- Organizing the Management Quality Review meeting/s
- Responsible for Site Inspection Management and Logistics
- Responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of self-inspection programme at site/s
- Responsible for preparing the Site Risk Management Program
- Responsible for Vendor audit management
- Responsible for training on the corporate policies / procedures of site key personnel
- Supporting the plant QA team in various quality projects like E-Systems and CSV
- Ensuring regulatory dossier compliance
- Responsible for monitoring the quality systems and lab compliance of CGMP facilities and R&D facilities
- Assure QbD (Quality by Design) Principles to ensure robustness of process and product
- Review and Approval of Process Development, R&D and ARD Study Design, Work Protocols, Raw Data and Final Reports
- Ensure stage gate compliance during product development and technology transfer
- Supporting the R&D team for Product life cycle management
- Team Co-ordination and team development
Interested candidates please share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Responsible for Monitoring and execution of manufacturing and warehouse IPQA activities.
2. Responsible for Monitoring and Coordination of process validation, Hold time studies, visual inspection, media fill and cleaning validation activities
3.Responsible for preparation of IPQA SOPs and review of art works and manufacturing department SOPs.
4. Responsible for preparation of Annual Product Review Reports.
5. Responsible for compliance to GMP.
6. Responsible for review of all manufacturing and warehouse log books.
7. Responsible for review of master and executed BFR’s, BPR’s and DR’s.
8. Responsible for approval of batch release report for drug product.
9. Responsible for conducting weekly inspection for manufacturing and Warehouse areas.
10. Responsible for sampling during manufacturing and packing stages as per applicable SOP’s.
11. Responsible for performing in process checks during manufacturing and packing operations as per respective SOP’s.
Interested candidates please share profiles to email@example.com
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Hetero Drugs is an Indian pharmaceutical company and the world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs. Hetero’s business includes APIs, generics, biosimilars, custom pharmaceutical services, and branded generics.