Deloitte Hiring 2022 Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate for Talent payments At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Post Name: Talent payments
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For Talent payments !
Important Details :
- Post of date:30/07/2022
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and administer learning finance which includes forecast, variances and actuals in finance tool.
- Manage the various learning finances with purchase orders, tracking of invoices and payments.
- Learning Finances includes: o Work closely with procurement team and finance teams on resolving the payment issues.
o Tracking of POs and vendor payments on day to day basis.
- Updating the expense tracker on day to day basis in SharePoint site.
o Able to analyze the data and prepare the dashboards accordingly.
o Preparing the reports as per the CoE requirements.
o Sending the reminders to the CoE team reg. the expenses.
- Provide improved customer experiences by focusing on operational and cost effectiveness, increased accuracy, efficiency, compliance adherence, and delivering greater value through aligned solutions to the business strategies. Key areas include management of talent vendor and external contractor relationships, talent cost/spend across channels.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (with a focus on Excel basics and pivot tables preferable)
- Knowledge around financial process is an added advantage.
- Exceptional reporting and analysis skills
- Ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
- Demonstrate initiative, follow-through, and problem solving ability
- Quality and deadline-driven
- Team player with energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments while working with minimal supervision in a virtual environment
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct their work and prioritize tasks based on prioritization and urgency
- Strong attention to detail can manage the little things while understanding the impact on the big picture
- Demonstrates knowledge in data analysis and suggest the cost saving techniques
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.