Ozone Pharmaceuticals Walk-in Interview 2022 B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy / M.Sc/B.sc for HPLC Reviewer At Gurgaon/Gurugram( Bhondsi ). Ozone Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: HPLC Reviewer
- Qualification: B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy / M.Sc/B.sc
- Experienced :5 to 7 years
- Salary:₹ 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Ozone Pharmaceuticals Hiring For HPLC Reviewer !
- Important Details :
- Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram( Bhondsi )
- Post of date:14/05/2022
- Note :If interested, kindly forward your updated CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selection Process: The selection will beimmediate openings on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ozone Pharmaceuticals is urgently hiring for the role of HPLC Reviewer for its Analytical Lab based at Bhondsi, Gurgaon.
To plan and prioritize, sample, test and release test reports of products to strict timescales, in order to support the business requirements.
- To prepare SOP’s / procedures / formats and amend / revised them time to time as and when required, ensure all SOPs are up to date, make / amend list of SOPs and share with all employees along with new version number.
- Planning and prioritizing samples and samples allotment to analyst.
- Provide training to new joiners and make them familiar with system and technology.
- Developing and validating methods for testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products, existing products on the stability program and cleaning validation exercises.
- Sampling and testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products using current pharmacopoeias, any associated wet chemistry and instrumental techniques (HPLC, IR, UV), as appropriate.
- To support for preparing Quality reports, including analytical reports (for raw materials and finished products), Certificates of Analysis (COA) (for finished products) and stability reports.
- Creating and executing method development and method validation test protocols for finished products and generating the appropriate analytical methods.
- To support for Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical (pH, viscosity) and instrumental (HPLC, UV) techniques, as appropriate.
- Writing analytical specifications using current pharmacopoeias and reviewing existing analytical specifications. Writing/reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- To support GLP team for calibrating analytical equipment, as and when required.
- Supporting all QC activities.
- To support GLP Team for validation analytical equipment as and when required.
- To support for validation of master excel sheet used for analytical calculation.
- To ensure the full compliance of 21 CFR in the analytical equipment’s used in analytical laboratory.
- To support and raise the lab requirement and coordinate to purchase team if required.
- Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the Laboratory.
- Observing and complying with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP), Good documentation practices, Good laboratory practices and Good review practices.
- Observing and complying with Data Integrity in laboratory.
- Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Undertaking any other duties, which may be requested, defined by the line Manager, for which training and / or an explanation has been provided and understood.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Post Graduate in Chemistry or Pharma will be preferred
- Minimum 5 – 7 yrs of experience in Analytical / Commercial Lab
- Male candidates will be given higher preference
- Must know how to provide data review
Shift Details: 9a.m – 5:30p.m, Sunday fixed off.
Work Location: Analytical Lab, Village – Bhondsi, Gurgaon.
Ozone came into existence in the year 1991, with the sole purpose of making ˜Star class€™ products for people from all walks of life. €˜Ozone€™, which means the outer layer of the atmosphere which protects the earth from the Ultra Violet rays which can harm the entire human existence. The Ozone group has adapted the same ideology, promising to act as a protective shield against the harmful effects of Mother Nature and extend a €˜healing touch€™.