Indegene Private Limited recruitment 2019-Apply online: Indegene Private Limited is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Sub Editor/Reporter . Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Qualification:UG -B.Sc – Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, B.Tech/B.E. – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Experience required: 1 – 4 Years
Post Name: Sub Editor/Reporter
Job Description:Editing of promotional material content for grammar, spelling, punctuation, consistency of language (tense), and adherence to brand style/Client Guidelines for Promotional Materials
- Identifying inconsistencies, awkward wording, etc.
- Conducting word-to-word comparison against previous versions provided and marking discrepancies
- Reviewing the reference list for compliance to AMA Manual of Style/brand style/Client Guidelines for Promotional Materials
- Verifying implementation of changes and proofreading digital pieces to final production phase
- Checking to ensure that all hyperlinks are functioning and routing to the expected screen/page
- Ensuring that all the buttons are active, functioning, and perform the expected action
- Performing checks to ensure that other functionalities, such as swipe, tap, and other such interactivities are functioning appropriately on devices
- Verify compliance to all digital standards, for example, size/visibility of certain sections such as ISI, legal disclaimers, etc.
Time and Venue: on 19th June from 10 AM onwards
Manyata Embassy Business Park, Outer Ring Rd, Aspen Block G4, Nagawara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045
Recruiter Name: Pragati/Augustine
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
No of Vacancy:10
Opening Date: 13-06-2019
About Company : Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research &amp;amp;amp; analytics services.