Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) Walk In Interview 2022.Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL). Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates for engagement as Apprentices at its Refineries under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended) in the Trade / Discipline mentioned below.
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Qualification: Matriculation, XII Class, ITI, Diploma, Degree/B.Sc/B.A./B.Sc/B.Com/Matriculation, ITI (Fitter)
- Total Vacancy: 1535
Job Description: Greeting from Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: – Guwahati
- Post of date:26/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Educational Qualification, Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation (as per the prescribed
reservation of the concerned state) and other eligibility criteria / parameters shall be as under:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 24-09-2022 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-10-2022 at 17:00 PM
- Last Date for PWBD S TO SUBMIT Prescribed Proforma for Scribe Thru’ E- mail: BY 25-10-2022
- Tentative date for Download of Admit Card: 01-11-2022 to 05-11-2022
- Tentative date of Written Test: 06-11-2022
- Tentative dates for Publication of Written Test Results: 21-11-2022
- Tentative Date for Document Verification: 28-11-2022 to 07-12-2022
Age Limit (as on 30-09-2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
|1||Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||396||B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chem)|
|2||Fitter||161||Matriculation, ITI (Fitter)|
|3||Boiler||54||B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chem)|
|6||Data Entry Operator||73||Class XII pass|
/ Refinery &
|8||Mechanical||163||Diploma (Mechanical Engg)|
|9||Electrical||198||Diploma (Electrical Engg)|
|10||Instrumentation||74||Diploma (Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics /Instrumentation & Control Engg)|