Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) Apply Online Now : Indian Oil Corporation Limited Notification Announcement October 2019 Preferred Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) At Vadodara (Gujarat) , .Please go through following summary of vacancy.Interested candidates may walk-in for selection as below Full Details and Apply Online.This is the One of the best company and this would be the Wonderful Opportunity.
Job Description:Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its refinery unit at Vadodara (Gujarat). On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-:
- Post Name: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
- Qualification:3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)
- Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
- Location: Vadodara (Gujarat) ,
- Openings: 38
- Salary : Rs.11,900-32,000/
- Age: NA
- Opening Date:10-10-2019
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 30.10.2019
- Venue Details :Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection test between 10.00 AM and 12.30 PM on 17/10/2019 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited B-14A, Sector-62, Noida-201301, Haryana. (Candidates who register up to 12.30 PM only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification)
- Selection Process: The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
How to Apply :Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocl.com and apply on-line via ‘What’s New’ > click on Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive personnel at Gujarat Refinery. The website will remain open from 10.10.2019 (10:00 Hrs) and closes on 30.10.2019 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone