Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Walk-in Interview 2021 Pharm.D/MBBS/BDS for Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate At Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad.Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
- Qualification: Pharm.D/MBBS/BDS
Job Description: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Hiring For Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate !
Important Details :
- Location:Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
- Post of date: 20/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate , Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
- Date : 24th & 26th November 2021,Reporting time: 9 am to 11am
- Venue:Indian Pharmacop oeia Commissio n (IPC), Ghaziabad
1. Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and managing them in VigiFlow. 2. Quality review, Clinical Review & Statistical review of ICSRs in Safety database. 3. Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Required documents for verification at the time of interview are as follows;
1. Educational qualification certificates (original)
2. Experience certificates (original)
3. An updated resume
4. 2 Passport size photographs
5. Aadhar card (Original)
6. One set of copy of all original documents
7. Date of birth certificate
Note: Candidates are requested to report to the venue between 9.00 to 11 AM.
Latecomers will not be entertained.
1. The selected candidate will be informed by the IPC authorised Manpower agency.
2. No further query regarding the selection/rejection of candidate will be entertained
3. Those who have attended the interview on 12.10.2021 for the said post are
required not to attend the interview again.
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare which sets standards for all drugs that are manufactured, sold and consumed in India.