Infosys BPM Limited Recruitment September 2020. Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients..
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: US mortgage Underwriter
- Education: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced:02 to 7 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of US mortgage Underwriter in Infosys BPM Limited !
- Should have 4+ years of Underwriting/Re-underwriting Mortgage experience in Conventional, FHA & VA loans (Government) products. Must have LIVE UNDERWRITING experience.
- Strong understanding of Desktop Underwriting (DU) and Loan Prospector (LP)
- Analyze Income & employment, credit strength, property appraisal, check over debt to Income (DTI) and Loan to value (LTV)and all other information pertinent to the credit decision process on each mortgage application, as presented by the applicant
- Underwriter to validate that a prospective mortgagor’s loan application adheres to the Investor’s , Secondary Investors (Fannie & Freddie) and guidelines of applicable government agencies to approve the loan
- Analyzing the risk involved in approving a loan to determine whether or not it is acceptable to the Investor.
- Cite defects for any deficiencies observed on the loan.
- Verify accuracy of the supporting employment documents, source of down payment/ reserves, appraisal value and property title commitment received
Interested candidates, revert with your updated resume to Nimmy.email@example.com along with below details :Overall experience:Experience with live underwriting:Knowledge you posses from mention (“4C”,”closing documents”,”FHA”,”conventional underwriting”,”Income calculations”,”credit verification”,”asset validation”,”Appraisal review”):Current CTC:Expected CTC:Notice period:Willingness to work in rotational shifts:
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.