Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2022. Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full details below..Intrested and eligible candidates Apply Online.Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors.
- Post Name: Executive/Sr. Executive – Manufacturing (Upstream & Downstream)
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology ,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology,M.Tech in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
- Experienced:2 to 6 years
Job Description: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Hiring For Executive/Sr. Executive – Manufacturing (Upstream & Downstream) !
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Note: Interested candidates may apply by clicking on below link; https://forms.office.com/r/6fDqYWu1D7
- Post of date:02/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Responsible for all activities related to Plasma Fractionation process and their compliance as per cGMP requirement
- Preparation and review of BPCR, IQ, OQ, PQ Protocols, PV protocols, URS etc.
- Handling of deviations and change controls
- Ensuring cGMP practices in production area
- Handling of SAP activities relating to production.
- Giving training for cGMP practices, equipment handling, manufacturing process to subordinates.
- Review of all written procedures, SOPs, validation protocols, validation reports and other documents.
- Execution of PQ and PV of manufacturing equipment’s test as per protocol
- To co-ordinate with cross functional departments DSP, QA, QC and WH when required to carry out continuous production activities.
- Preparation of purchase requisition, URS, CAPEX and ensuring the availability of Consumables related to swift batch execution.
- Responsible for overall operations of plasma fractionation section
Interested candidates may apply by clicking on below link;