Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited Walk In Interview 2022 Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Intas is one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing and marketing companies in the world. It has been growing at about 25.5% CAGR over the last 5 years and crossed the $1.9 billion mark in the past financial year.
- Post Name: Officer/ Executive- Tablet Packing (Primary / Secondary bottle packing line / QMS Area)/ Machine Operator / Technician – Tablet Packing Jockey for Blister Primary / Secondary / Secondary Bottle Packing Line Area)
- Department: Technician/Staff
- Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Sc/ITI / Diploma Engineering / Diploma Pharmacy
- Experienced:02 to 8 years
Job Description: Greeting from Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:09/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk In Interview Details Below:
Date: 10th October 2022 (Monday)
Time: 09.00 a.m. to 03.00 p.m.
Job Location: Intas, Pharmez, Ahmedabad
Interview Venue: Plot No 5 to14, Pharmez, Nr. Village Matoda, Sarkhej Bavla National Highway No. 8-A, Taluka Sanand, Dist Ahmedabad 382213 Gujarat.
Job area :Experience in Sticker labelling machine, Track and trace system, Oursertor placement machine, Autocolator (Shrink bundling machine) Blister Packing machine CAM (nMX), Automatic Cartoning Machine (HV1), Track and trace system, Check weiger Machine.
To do the online documentation in logbook and BPCR, Perform in process checks online without any error.
- Experience in Primary / Secondary Tablet Packing Area.
- Should have good knowledge in Sticker Labelling,
- Track and Trace system, Oursertor placement machine , Autocolator (Shrink bundling machine)
- Tablet / capsule counting and filling machine, TIS inspection system, Check weigher with metal detector system, capping machine, Induction sealing machine.
- Should have good knowledge in CAPA, Deviation, Change Control,
- Prepare SOP and another cGMP documents.
Candidates who had appeared for an interview in Last 6 Months need not to apply.
Candidate having pharma experience in regulated plant like USFDA, MHRA should apply.
Due to Covid-19 all candidates are requested to follow social distancing, masking and sanitizing while appearing for an interview. All covid-19 regulations will be followed strictly.
Contact Number :- 2717619783