Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2022 . Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume. Intas Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors.
- Post Name: EXECUTIVE / SR. EXECUTIVE – QA QMS
- Qualification: M.Sc. or B.Tech / M.Tech in Biotechnology / Microbiology/Biochemistry / Life Sciences) with 2-6 years of experience in Biologics/Biosimilar.
- Experienced: with 2-6 years of experience in Biologics/Biosimilar.
Job Description: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Hiring For EXECUTIVE / SR. EXECUTIVE – QA QMS !
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:01/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Participate in Change control and CAPA management, change control and CAPA review, coordinate with stakeholders, experience in electronic system of QMS.
- Participate in Process Performance qualification (PPQ), assist in review documents generated during the PPQ. To provide required support for execution of PPQ, training and successful completion of PPQ
- Participate in cleaning validation and verification exercise, provide necessary input wherever required. Review and verification validation, monitoring the activity data as part validation and verification.
- Review and assessment of Deviation investigation, OOS/OOT investigation. Participate in cross functional discussion of investigations. Training to staff on investigation write up and expectation.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholder in QA for APQR preparation and review. Ensuring the recommendations are implemented successfully.
- Participate in Continuous Continued Process Verification (CPV) program. Provide necessary inputs for implementation and monitoring. Part of implementation team to verify the product life cycle. Review of CPV protocols and reports
- Review the study protocols, evaluation reports, risk assessment etc.
Desired Behavioural Attributes:
- Enthusiastic, Self-Motivated, persuasive ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent in communication, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Qualification & Experience Criteria:
- M.Sc. or B.Tech / M.Tech in Biotechnology / Microbiology/Biochemistry / Life Sciences) with 2-6 years of experience in Biologics/Biosimilar.
Why Join Intas
- USD 2.3 Billion Pharmaceutical Organization
- Present in 85+Countries
- Growing at 36% CAGR Globally
- Winner of Multiple National & International Awards
- Leaders in Multiple Therapeutic Segments